Life’s Healing Choices is an eight week community program designed to help us overcome our habits, hang-ups and hurts from a biblical perspective. You’ll find real answers, real hope, and a real future—one healing choice at a time.
Date: September 27 – November 22
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: WECA Conference Room
Contact us here.
Life happens. Happiness and healing are yours for the choosing. We’ve all been hurt by other people, we’ve hurt ourselves, and we’ve hurt others. As a result every single one of us can end up with some sort of hurt, hang-up, or habit. But the question we all face is, where do we go from here?
Through making each of these choices, based on the beatitudes of Jesus, you too will find God’s pathway to wholeness, growth, spiritual maturity, happiness, and healing. You’ll find real answers, real hope, and a real future — one healing choice at a time.
Life’s Healing Choices is for you if you struggle with any of the following:
- Low Self Esteem
- Chemical Dependence
- Eating Disorders
- Financial Recovery
- Food Addiction
- Love Or Relationship
- Addiction (Physical/Sexual/Emotiona)
- Sexual Addiction
What does a typical meeting look like?
- Men and Women will be together for the start of the meeting and then we will break out into separate men’s and women’s groups for discussion time at each meeting
- We will watch the Lesson Video each week for the last part of the meeting, and then participants will have the week to complete the home work for discussion the next week
- There will be an informal fellowship time each week before the meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Life’s Healing Choices is a great place to gain a support system and build new friendships
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 – Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.
The 8 Choices
CHOICE 1: Admitting NEED—The REALITY Choice
CHOICE 2: Getting HELP—The HOPE Choice
CHOICE 3: Letting GO—The COMMITMENT Choice
CHOICE 4: Coming CLEAN—The HOUSECLEANING Choice
CHOICE 5: Making CHANGES—The TRANSFORMATION Choice
CHOICE 6: Repairing RELATIONSHIPS—The RELATIONSHIP Choice
CHOICE 7: Maintaining MOMENTUM—The GROWTH Choice
CHOICE 8: Recycling PAIN—The SHARING Choice
If you have any questions please contact us here.